Monday, September 5, 2011

[committed]

Welcome to blog number 2! Not that blog number 1 was too impressive, but I'm notoriously noncommittal about journaling, writing... you know. On that note, it's a little ironic that I recommit to blogging now that I've entered into the b i g g e s t commitment ever, or at least agreed to. (Though actually, I had to write "yes" on the proposal plate... and we signed our names... gosh are we married now?) Anyway, I've been a bride (squeal) for about 48 hours now, and I have a whole lot of opinions beginning to work their way into my brain and out through my typing fingers. I have no desire to write about corsages or ribbons or lace... I mean I guess that might happen eventually... but I'm thinking more philosophically about the whole thing as of now. So here on my new blog I'm hoping to share my deep thoughts about the tough things -and yes, some light things too- that go into making a wedding... OUR wedding. For real, Tim is my best friend (and my first choice for maid of honor, but he said he was busy that day...) and I fall in love with him all over again knowing he's just as excited about our day as I am. Wish me happy planning and happy blogging; June 16 is only 9 months away! :)



...


PREVIEW: Next post title... Call me Kate Middleton

No comments:

Post a Comment